Trophy and Competition Information
For each badge level and for the entire pack, there are trophies for:
- 1st fastest, 2nd fastest, 3rd fastest
- Most Creative Design
- Best Workmanship
Criteria for “Most Creative Design” Trophies: Fit and finish are not the focus here, only creativity! What is creative? Here are some examples:
- Something normal, but with an unusual twist.
- Something outlandish or unusual.
- Pretty much anything that’s not a car: examples a hot dog, a shark, a surfer on a wave, a dinosaur, a plane, etc.
- Of course, any outlandish car can’t be ruled out!
Criteria for “Best Workmanship” Trophies: Fit and finish are the focus here. Here are some things to look for:
- The quality of the carving/shaping of the car.
- The quality of the sanding.
- The quality of the paint job.
- The quality of the decals.
- The quality of other decorations.
- The degree of difficulty to create the car.
by Cx2 on May 18th, 2014
by Pack 60 on January 13th, 2014
by Pack 60 on December 30th, 2013
by Pack 60 on November 5th, 2013
by Pack 60 on July 15th, 2013
by Pack 60 on February 9th, 2012