Battleship Cove sleepover!
It’s back by popular demand!! Ask any kid who has been in Cub Scouts what their favorite activity was and chances are they will say the sleepover at the Battleship Cove!
This year’s details:
- Two days’ paid admission with overnight lodging on board a National Historic Landmark
- Full, nutritious dinner, breakfast, and box lunch served in the battleship’s Officers’ Wardroom
- Feature films shown on board Big Mamie
- A rotating schedule of knot-tying and Morse Code classes, flag-folding presentations, story-telling, and historical reenactments
- A free 16-page souvenir guide with a pull-out map of Big Mamie
- Free admission to the Marine Museum.
- Memories for a lifetime!!
For more info see the Battleship Cove Flyer
How do I sign-up?
To sign up please make out a check to Sudbury Pack 60 for $55 per person, write the names of the attendees on the memo section of the check and mail or drop off the check at the following address or bring your check to the Blue and Gold dinner on March 12th:
68 Hopestill Brown Road
This event is known to book up, so get your registrations in!