Public Relations Chair
- Stimulate pack service projects in the school and community.
- Promote family participation in all pack events, such as Blue and Gold Banquets, pack picnics, and other special events.
- Publicize and promote pack participation in Scouting Anniversary Week activities.
- Circulate Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, and Webelos Scout recruiting fliers and leaflets to invite boys to join. Work with the pack committee to promote new membership.
- Consider using a monthly or quarterly pack newsletter to inform families of pack plans, guide new parents and guardians in pack policies, and create a feeling of unity among members of the pack family.
- Provide pack announcements for regular release in the official bulletins, newsletters, Web sites, etc.
- Make use of the news media in publicizing pack events.
Labels: Pack Leadership Roles