- Help the pack committee and Cubmaster maintain a sound financial program.
- Maintain the pack's bank account, and arrange for all transactions to be signed by any two of the Cubmaster, pack committee chair, secretary, or treasurer.
- Along with pack Chairman, approve all budget expenditures. Check disbursements against budget allowances, and pay bills by check. The pack committee chair should approve bills before payment.
- Keep up-to-date financial records. Enter all income and expenditures under the proper budget item in the finance section of the Pack Record Book. Credit each Cub Scout with payment of dues. Give leadership in developing a coordinated record-keeping system in the pack.
- Periodically report on the pack's financial condition at the monthly pack leaders' meeting. Make regular monthly reports to the pack committee at the pack leaders' meeting, and report to the chartered organization as often as desirable on the financial condition of the pack.
- Provide petty cash needed by leaders. Keep a record of expenditures.
- Guide the pack in conducting council-approved pack money-earning projects.
Labels: Pack Leadership Roles