Keep informed of all Cub Scouting literature, materials, records, and forms to help leaders function effectively. Help new den leaders by telling them what resources are available.
Acquaint den leaders with the contents of the Pack Record Book so that they will know how to supply the information that should be recorded there.
- Maintain up-to-date information on membership, leadership, attendance, and advancement in the Pack Record Book.
- Maintain an inventory of pack property.
- Handle correspondence for the pack. This may include writing letters of appreciation and requests for reservations, or ordering supplies through the local council service center.
- Keep notes on business conducted at pack leaders' meetings. Record only key items such as things needing follow-up or items for the history of the pack.
- Notify leaders of pack leaders' meetings and other activities.
- Provide den leaders with records and forms for meetings.
Labels: Pack Leadership Roles