Dear Returning and Prospective Cub Scouts, Welcome to Cub Scouting with Sudbury Pack 60.
Our pack meetings generally run once a month from 6:30PM - 8:00PM Monday evenings early fall through the spring. We typically meet at Sudbury United Methodist Church. Individual den meeting times vary.
Planning is already underway for next year’s Pack events, including:
- Campout at Camp Resolute (September 27, 2008)
- Science night (October)
- Space Derby (December)
- Pinewood Derby (January 26th)
- A Museum of Science Overnight (February 27, 2009)
- Animal Show
There will be several informal Pack Events during the summer. (See the listing) If you’re around, please come and bring a friend. Prospective scouts entering grades 1 through 5 in September 2008 are welcome. No prior scouting experience is necessary.
How do you join? Send the following information to Pack 60, c/o Cindy Fenichel, 114 Old Lancaster Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776:
- Cub Scout Information and Medical Permission Form
- Application to Join a Pack (new Scouts only)
- Dues Check for $75, payable to “Sudbury Pack 60” *
Take a look at the 2008 Pack Meetings & Events Schedule for an idea of what sorts of things we do.
Labels: Pack Info