- Help the Cubmaster as needed. Be ready to fill in for the Cubmaster, if necessary.
- Complete Cubmaster Fast Start Training and position-specific Basic Leader Training. Attend monthly roundtables.
- Participate in pack meetings.
- Conduct the monthly den chief planning meeting for all den leaders, assistant den leaders, and den chiefs to plan and coordinate weekly den meetings and pack meeting participation.
- Help inform pack leaders of training opportunities and arrange for them to attend training sessions.
- Work with the pack committee to develop and promote an ongoing plan for recruiting new boys.
- Work with the Cubmaster and pack committee on pack re-registration.
- Help with pack activities, such as dinners, derbies, bike safety workshops, service projects, etc.
- Participate in the annual pack program planning conference and pack leaders' meetings.
- Support the policies of the BSA.
Labels: Pack Leadership Roles