- Have a working knowledge of the Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, and Webelos Scout advancement plans.
- Help plan and conduct induction and advancement recognition ceremonies.
- Arrange for Tiger Cub graduation ceremonies with the Cubmaster and Tiger Cub den leader.
- Train parents, guardians, and pack committee members in ways to stimulate Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, and Webelos Scout advancement.
- Arrange for Webelos graduation ceremonies with the Cubmaster, Webelos den leader, and Scoutmaster.
- Collect den advancement reports at pack leaders' meetings for use when ordering badges and insignia from the local council service center.
- Help build or obtain advancement equipment for use in making advancement ceremonies more effective.
- Promote the wearing and proper use of uniform and insignia.
Labels: Pack Leadership Roles